Monday, July 7, 2014

Body Shop Blueberry Body-Scrub Gelee Review




It's been a while since I've blogged at all, but fear not, there's a reason for that. I've decided to branch out from generic posts or just artsy fartsy things! It's time to add something new, so here's my first review, of my new favourite thing this month!

It was pure boredom that led me to Body Shop one afternoon, and the first thing that caught my eye was this body scrub. Sometimes, you can’t explain why you gravitate towards something, but maybe it was my subconscious acknowledging my love for all things blueberry. I opened the tester tub for a whiff and was almost immediately sold. Not only did it smell deliciously fruity, but looked exactly like jam with bits and chunks of fruit in it. 



The first thing I was tempted to do when I reached home , was taste it. Yes, I am that person. So of course, that’s exactly what I did.


Needless to say, it didn’t taste like Blueberry Jam (hint: bitter), but the risk was worth because, well, what if it did?



The body scrub is very thick and easily glides across your skin. It has different sized grains that leave your skin feeling fresh and gently exfoliates without a greasy film or dry skin. The after effect is instantly soothing and leaves you with an after-spa like feeling.

This body-scrub is definitely a great treat at reasonable price.

Pros:

  • Smells fruity and delicious
  • Good texture
  • Non greasy
  • Easy on sensitive skin

Cons:

  • None 

Price

  • Rs.1300 or £12.50


Would I buy it again? Hell yes.



1 comment :

Leave a note :)